BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment (controller):
Address of the controller:
CALLE ABREGO Nº 31, 4º B,
28223 POZUELO DE ALARCÓN (Madrid – Spain)
Purpose: The data provided by the interested party will be processed by the Foundation in order to carry out the administrative, economic and fiscal management of the donors, in addition to informing them by any means, including electronic means, of any matter related to the fate of the donations and the activities of the entity.
Advertising: We will not send you advertising.
Legitimation: We will only treat your data with your prior consent, which you can provide us through the corresponding box established for that purpose.
Recipients: In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information that we request.
Rights: At any time you can contact us to know what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and eliminate it once our relationship ends, in case this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called “portability” and can be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID, to be able to identify you.
The Board of FOUNDATION 29 (hereinafter, the controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring the continuous improvement of the responsible for the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) (OJEU L 119 / 1.04-05-2016), and Spanish legislation on protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its development regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of FOUNDATION 29 rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent authorities.
In this sense, the responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all the staff as a guide and reference framework in the processing of personal data:
1. Protection of data from the design: the controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
2. Protection of data by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment will be processed.
3. Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
4. Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
5. Limitation of the purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
6. Minimization of data: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
7. Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures shall be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are treated are deleted or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the period of conservation: the personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties during no more time than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the treatment of them. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of FOUNDATION 29 is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
As a result, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, with each member responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as ide